Skyline Athletic Emergency Information-We will be using updated PowerSchool emergency information. Please make sure you follow the InfoSnap link sent out to all families from AAPS and update your emergency information before registering for sports.
SKYLINE SPORTS REGISTRATION STEPS
Please follow the steps below to ensure all forms are completed and the registration for each athlete is met before their season begins.
1. Update each students emergency information using the InfoSnap link sent out from AAPS during the first week of June. If you need a new “snapcode” to login, please contact the main office-734-994-6515. After school begins, updates to emergency information are done through the PowerSchool parent portal. Please update information asap so school and athletics are up to date with information. Thank you.
2. Complete the Registration link above for athletic participation.
3. The Rec & Ed payment link will follow once the registration form is completed.
4. After completing the 3 online registration steps, an athletic physical dated April 15, 2016 or later must be turned into the athletic office to complete the registration process.
5. If you are a new student to the state of Michigan or did not fill out the Concussion Signature Sheet in the 2015-16 school year and have not completed payment through the Rec & Ed site for 2016-17, you must turn in a signed concussion sheet before participating in any conditioning or preseason workouts.
6. If you are a new 10th, 11th or 12th grade student to Skyline High School, you must also fill out the New Student Transfer Form and turn in to the athletic office with your physical.
All of these forms are above. Each form has its own separate link in case you are unable to finish all forms at once. Please remember that all forms must be completed before any student is allowed to participate once the season has begun. For any questions, please contact the athletic office directly. Thank you.