Donation Club: If you would like to support our Skyline Boys Basketball Program with a donation, please contact Coach Lovelace, or you can send your donation to: Attention Coach Lovelace, 2552 N. Maple, Ann Arbor MI. 48103.
With your donation, we ask that you also include a note for your favorite player and/or message to the team/program. We will then include the message in each of our home game programs and also here on our website.
Checks should be made out to: SABC (donations are tax deductible #83-0504845; 501c3). Please return your donation by 1/31/16.
We thank you for your support of Skyline Boys Basketball!
Sincerely, Coach Lovelace
The 2014-2015 giving clubs are:
$100 Soaring Eagle Club
- “Go Eagles!” The Bakker Family
- “Passion, Confidence, Intelligence, Unselfishness” Chad Partridge
- “Go Eagles!” Ed Clarke
$50 Skyline Club
- Kris & Scott Lovelace support Coach Lovelace and the entire Men’s Basketball Program. GO EAGLES!!!
- Always play the game in this order, “US & You & me”. Good luck! The Simons
- “Stay in your stance and good luck Marshal and Wyatt!” Brant Funkhouser
- Gretchen Peters supports Coach Lovelace
- Dotty Wireman supports Colton Guntzviller
- Jim and Nancy DeWolf support L.J. DeWolf
- “GO SKYLINE” Dick Lovelace
- Theresa Crothers supports Sam Windsor
- “We hope you have another season to make the North Side proud again!” The Wyurot Family
- “Good Luck Skyline” Mary and Charlie Ammerman
- Ken and Judi Tappe support Jeff Knight
- “One more win than last year will make this year special” Bob Bosold
- “Go Marshal!” Betty White
- Katie and Rob Mudry support Tim Trudeau
$20 Columbia Blue Club
- “Go Skyline!” Karen Cohen supporting Zack Trumble
- Wilks #33 Remember: “…The will must be stronger than the skill.” Muhammad Ali From Aunt Glenda
- “David, Good luck on your Senior Year!” We’re so proud of you! Jesse, Shannon and Robert
- F. Nell Thomas supports Chris Wilks
- “Zack, you are a great team player and an asset to the Skyline Basketball Team. Congratulations.” Merta Trumble
- “I really enjoyed your game. You did a very good job. Winning is always fun to watch.” Gerry Sharrar
- “Yeah Team!! Go for it Wyatt. Grandma’s your Cheerleader!” Mrs. Helen I. Alexander
- “I hope you guys win every game!” Hayden Keeley
- “Good Luck Colton and Team!!” Collette Burnstein
To view messages of past supporters click here.