- Athletes will follow all school rules and policies.
- Athletes will listen to and follow the directions of coaches at all times during practice.
- Athletes will treat others as they would like to be treated.
- Athletes are expected to maintain eligibility throughout season and/or seek help from coach or teachers if there is difficulty.
- For safety reasons, athletes must “check out” with the coach before leaving practice if not dismissed as a team.
- Athletes are expected to be on time for the bus in order to arrive at competitions as a team and leave as a team. If an athlete needs to leave a competition with parent/guardian, the coach must approve it. Parents are not to “just leave” with the athlete without notifying the coach.
- If any athlete chooses not to follow these rules, the athlete will be asked to leave the team.
Earning A Varsity Letter:
- Athlete must score in a Varsity meet.
- Athlete must complete entire season as a team member.
- Athlete must follow all team/school rules and policies.
- Athlete must put forth effort to contribute to team success as well as the athlete’s own success.